TEAM OF ENERGETIC PROFESSIONALS
- Has more than 25 years of Industrial Experience in handling Indirect Tax matters at senior level in the TATA Group Company.
- Having practical knowledge in various Indirect Tax solutions across various business verticals.
- Conducted Seminar and Webinar more than 300 clients in
the areas GST and Practical Issues benefited more than 7000
- Master Trainer in GST by Infosys for CBIC Officers.
» Conducted various seminars at :
» Corporate Companies
» CA Forums and
» Industrial Associations
» Confederation of India (CII) across various cities in South.
- Reply to Notice and appearing for Personal Hearing.
Educating and Training young minds – Way to success, Continuous learning, more focus on ease of doing business through Digital mode.
Selva Kumar Sethuram [A.C.A, C.S]
- Over 32+ years of experience in Operations & Project Management, Finance, Commercial, Taxation, and Secretarial Practice in Indian Corporates and MNCs.
- Have worked across various industries, Engineering & Manufacturing, Project Management, Retailing, Cold Chain Logistics & Distribution, Construction, Agro & Poultry, Processed Foods and Pharma.
- As CFO, worked with top professional international firms of Public Accountants and Lawyers, in India and overseas, coordinating financial, operational and commercial due diligence for inviting equity participation, overseas acquisition, JV formation etc.
- Headed an Engineering and Project Management company as Global Chief Operating Officer, and was responsible for the B/S of the company with proven successful track record.
- Conducted Seminars on various subjects in Finance, Taxation and Corporate Management for Finance and Non-Finance people, including Ideology and Corporate Ethical Standards, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management etc ( Middle and Senior Management level)
- Presently, working as independent Management Consultant, Advisory in Corporate and Business model designing and re-structuring, Creation and implementation of Systems and Processes suitable to the organization, Taxation matters.
B Venkateswaran IRS,
Assistant Commissioner Central GST
Location : Coimbatore
Experience : Has worked in the Central Excise department for the past 35 years in various positions (under various capacities). Retired as DG-Systems Chennai.
AREA OF WORK
- Conversant in Excise, Customs, Service Tax and GST Law. Conducted Training sessions for Officers and Trade and industry, across the country.
- Involved in development and training of software for Central Excise and GST for Government of India.
- Member in the committee in the preparation of FAQs on Central Excise, Service Tax and GST for the use of department and public.
- Post retirement has started consultancy for Central Excise, Customs, Service Tax and GST.
GST RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED
- Registration and getting registration certificate and subsequent amendment.
- Filing of GSTR-3B, GSTR-1, based on the data provided in Excel. Data will be verified for correctness for entry in tables prescribed.
- Quarterly visit for document verification of GST liabilities and payments and ITC availment.
- Training the staff involved in GST related work, whenever organized by our team. Assured one training once in 6 Months.(free or at a nominal cost)
- Updating the legal provisions and notification through e mail and WhatsApp. Urgent clarification over phone or through WhatsApp message, where ever possible.
LEGAL CONSULTANCY AND OTHER SERVICES
- Legal opinions on CEX/SERVICE TAX/CUSTOMS/GST
- Drafting of reply for notices and appeals
- Filing of refund claims and monitoring the progress.
- Training at the place of the Client.
Worked as Assistant Director at Directorate General of Systems, Chennai Zone, and Assistant Commissioner (Technical) at the Head Quarters Office Chennai III Commissionerate, and at Divisional Assistant Commissioner at Maraimalai Nagar Division, Chennai.
Proficient in Central Excise, Customs, Service Tax and GST laws.
- Lead and coordinate with clients the tax planning, GST, e way bill, e-invoice, Refund issues and updating regular changes in indirect tax system
- Assist the clients in submission of GST returns within the time period required by the relevant laws and help them for tax planning.
- Conducting periodical GST Audit and Filing GST Annual Return (GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C)
- Monthly reconciliation through Advanced Reconciliation Tool (Reco-G) –Purchase vs GSTR-2A,2B and Sales vs E way Bill, GSTR-1 vs E-Invoice.
- Filing various GST Refund applications as per requirement.