Our Special GST Help Desk consisting of Experts in GST who would help the clients in the following areas:
- Services designed to help company’s setup ethics environment, and then continue to effectively follow them.
- Assist boards and various sub-committees
We offer a suite of strategic, outsourcing and industry-focused services that help build long-term value for businesses. Our technology, process and environment competencies, effectively combined, can support your organization in managing and mastering risk.
With the completion of more than one year since the introduction of GST, it’s critical to start focusing on various compliances such as input and output reconciliations, preparation and filing of annual return and GST audit certification. All of these compliances will form an important basis for the first audit/scrutiny/assessment under the GST law. The law prescribes multiple audits conducted by the authorities, an external auditor appointed by the authorities or audit certification by a person appointed by the company.
Every registered taxable person whose turnover during a financial year exceeds the prescribed limit [as per the latest GST Rules, the turnover limit is above Rs 2 crore] shall get his accounts audited by a chartered accountant or a cost accountant. He shall electronically file:
- An annual return using the Form GSTR 9B along with the reconciliation statement by 31st December of the next Financial Year,
- The audited copy of the annual accounts,
- A reconciliation statement, reconciling the value of supplies declared in the return with the audited annual financial statement,
- And other particulars as prescribed.
Audit by Tax Authorities
- The Commissioner of CGST/SGST (or any officer authorized by him) may conduct an audit of a taxpayer. The frequency and manner of an audit will be prescribed later.
- A notice will be sent to the auditee at least 15 days before.
- The audit will be completed within 3 months from the date of commencement of the audit.
- The Commissioner can extend the audit period for a further six months with reasons recorded in writing.
Documents required for GST audit:
- Tax Audit Report along with the Computation of Income for FY 2017-18 along with Form 26AS.
- List of Core/Non-Core amendments to GSTIN undertaken and the documents in relation thereto.
- List of Goods/Services supplied by the client along with HSN/SAC and GST Rates Charged by it.
- Copy of GSTR 2 A along with GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B for each month under Audit
- Sample Invoices of Purchases made during the Financial year
Our team provides clients with a complete range of litigation support services, including:
Our specialized service offerings are as follows:
- Ind Tax is a full-fledged Indirect Tax firm having professionals from Multi disciplines which includes Goods and Services Tax (GST), Central Excise,Custom,Service Tax,VAT, DGFT, Foreign Trade Policy, SEZ, EOU, Export-Import Laws, Free Trade Policy etc.
- Ind Tax is a professionally managed firm and having team of distinguished Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary, Lawyer, Corporate Financial Advisors and Tax Consultants.
We also conduct seminars on various topics relating to Corporate & Industries. Recently we have been engaged in conducting taxation seminars at Various Places, thereby bringing GST awareness. We also provide sector-specific GST requirements, lectures & discussion.